Browse Products By Industry
- Acoustic Isolation Bearings
- Ballast Matting
- Base Isolation Bearings – Seismic
- Bearing Strip
- Bridge Deck Expansion Joints including Modular type
- Elastoseal Waterproof Membrane
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit Project
- Kempsey Bypass Project
- PHS Expansion Joint System
- Pot Bearings
- Rail Track Isolation – FST
- Resilient Rail Mounts
- Rubber Laminated Bearings
- Rubber Rail Crossing
- Seismic Protection Systems
- Trelleborg improves service life in Indian freight locos
- Tuned Mass and Viscous Dampers
Modular expansion joints allow for large lateral, horizontal and transverse movements in bridge structures.
The TESA PHS expansion joint system is based on proven U.S. derived technology, originally developed for rapid airport runway repairs. The system combines a durable, impact resistant polymer header system with a rapid curing pourable two part PU self leveling joint sealant. The system is designed to provide a simple to install waterproof joint either as a new joint or as a repair to an existing joint, that is functional in all climatic conditions. Given the rapid cure time of both elements, it is possible to install the system and have traffic ability in about 3 hours in optimum conditions.
An excellent system to isolate rail generated noise from the associated supporting structure. The rail is fixed to the resilient rail mount which acts to isolate the rail generated noise. Used widely in tunnels and on bridges where ballast support is not possible.